We are grateful every day for our employees.
Springfield employees embody the integrity, professionalism and expertise that over 30 years has made us the commercial building envelope partner of choice in northern Michigan.
It starts and ends with the way we operate as a company – putting our customers first, and everything falls into place from there.
If you’d like to work for a company that puts its clients and community first and always does work for local businesses that you can personally be proud of, then consider working with Springfield.
We help northern Michigan businesses compete and thrive, and we want our employees to share in our success as they help to uphold our tradition of great service.
- Health Insurance for employees and their families.
- Simple IRA retirement plan (with employer contribution).
- Springfield is a non-smoking company and offers a smoke-free work environment.
- Outreach efforts to attract veterans for employment.
- Employees receive training in CPR, first aid, and Confined Spaces.
- Ongoing education and training.
- Bi-weekly safety meetings. Man-lifts and hoists are purchased to make the workplace as safe as possible.
- A safety meeting is held on location at the onset of each project where safety concerns specific to that job are discussed.
- Pre-employment physical and drug screens.
- Random drug testing.
- Drivers of company vehicles must perform a safety inspection before driving any company vehicle.