One of our goals at Springfield is to EXCEED Customer’s expectations. We understand that our customers are hardworking business people and that repairs to an industrial facility can be costly. We are determined to provide the best possible solutions and the highest quality and at a reasonable cost. Upon completion of our work, we ask our clients for feedback and LISTEN to what is said.
We generally ask:
- Was our bid easy to understand?
- Did we do what we promised to do in the bid proposal?
- Did we show up when we said we would?
- Were there any misunderstandings on the pricing/final invoice?
- Were our crew members polite and mannerly?
- Did the work we did solve your building issue?
- What else can we do to help?
- Who do you know that may be interested in our services?
- Do you have any suggestions as to how our team could improve?