‘Beer on Us’ interview!
We are grateful every day for our employees.
Springfield employees embody the integrity, professionalism and expertise that over 30 years has made us the commercial building envelope partner of choice in Northern Michigan.
It starts and ends with the way we operate as a company – putting our customers first, and everything falls into place from there.
If you’d like to work for a company that puts its clients and community first and always does work for local businesses that you can personally be proud of, then consider working with Springfield.
We help Northern Michigan businesses compete and thrive, and we want our employees to share in our success as they help to uphold our tradition of great service.
OFFICE WITH A VIEW
Current Job Openings:
- Field Technician: Objective: To assist in the installation and repair of flat and low sloped membrane roofing, fall protection and mechanical insulation
- Skill based wage (not seniority based)
- Health insurance with employer paid premium
- Simple IRA retirement plan (with employer contribution)
- Profit-sharing program
- Employer paid life insurance
- Paid vacation
- 8 Paid holidays
- Employee appreciation gifts
- Boot allowance
- Employees receive training in CPR and first aid
- Ongoing education and training (at your own pace)
- Company provided job site transportation
Right-Sized for Apprenticeships
LARGE ORGANIZATIONS often don’t have the time to mentor the personal and professional development of a good apprenticeship program. Too frequently, they’re only interested in hiring experienced employees. We’ve right-sized to around 25 employees.
Small doesn’t mean meager benefits. We’ve been praised on our comprehensive package of benefits. Things like paid training, paid time off, 100% covered health insurance, and much more.
WE’RE BUILDING SOMETHING TOGETHER
- Pre-employment physical and drug screens.
- Good driving record
- Willing and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Willing and able to work at elevated heights