We are grateful every day for our employees.
Springfield employees embody the integrity, professionalism and expertise that over 30 years has made us the commercial building envelope partner of choice in Northern Michigan.
It starts and ends with the way we operate as a company – putting our customers first, and everything falls into place from there.
If you’d like to work for a company that puts its clients and community first and always does work for local businesses that you can personally be proud of, then consider working with Springfield.
We help Northern Michigan businesses compete and thrive, and we want our employees to share in our success as they help to uphold our tradition of great service.
Current Job Openings:
- Field Technician / CDL Driver: Objective: To assist in the installation and repair of flat and low sloped membrane roofing, fall protection and mechanical insulation
Fill Out the Form Below – All fields are required
- Competitive wages
- Health insurance with employer paid premium
- Paid vacation
- 8 Paid holidays
- Employee appreciation gifts
- Simple IRA retirement plan (with employer contribution)
- Employees receive training in CPR, first aid, and Confined Spaces
- Ongoing education and training
- Company provided job site transportation
- Pre-employment physical and drug screens.
- Good driving record
- Willing and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Willing and able to work at elevated heights